Allan H. Rosenthal – Paralegal
During his 25 years working in the field of bankruptcy, Allan has served over 30,000 satisfied clients. In 1995, he joined forces with John D. Raymond to start The Bankruptcy Center of John D. Raymond, a law firm dedicated to finding creative solutions to financial problems. Prior to this, Allan created and operated The Non Lawyer Alternative, the most successful independent bankruptcy paralegal firm in Northern California. From 1988 to 1991, Allan served as regional manager of the largest bankruptcy law firm in California.
Some of Allan’s accomplishments include:
- Authoring the bankruptcy chapter in Fred Daily’s Stand Up to the IRS.
- Authoring the bankruptcy chapters in Steven Elias’ Foreclosure Survival Guide.
- Authoring the bankruptcy chapter in Gary Smith’s Help! I Owe Back Taxes.
- Co-authoring The Independent Paralegal’s Guide to Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Teaching the bankruptcy section of Independent Paralegal’s Workshop.
- Being quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Legal Access for All, and Money USA.
- Serving as a Board Member of California Association of Independent Paralegals and Bankruptcy Chairperson of the San Francisco Association of Legal Assistants.
- Allan is considered an expert in dealing with tax debt, car loans, and mortgage problems. Allan graduated Summa Cum Laude from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1977 and attended UCLA Law School.
In his spare time, Allan loves adventure travel and has climbed both Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and the Throung La route up Annapurna in Nepal.