Helping Individuals, Married Couples & Small Businesses
The Bankruptcy Center of John D. Raymond in San Francisco helps individuals, married couples, and small businesses in financial need. We have been designing creative solutions to our client’s debt problems for more than 20 years, and can stop your creditors and bill collectors from making your life miserable. You can find peace of mind and the chance to move forward in your life once again.
Contact an experienced San Francisco bankruptcy law firm by calling toll free at 888-554-1065. Free consultation available.
Stop Bill Collectors. We Can Find Creative Solutions to Your Financial Problems.
When our clients call us, they are often distraught and have considered bankruptcy only as a last resort. By the time the process is done, they usually wonder why they did not do it sooner. As soon as we file for bankruptcy, the creditor calls stop as does wage garnishment, car repossession, and the threat of foreclosure.
Learn more about these bankruptcy-related topics:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy vs. Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Which option is best for you?
- Personal bankruptcy — Learn more about your personal bankruptcy options.
- Filing for bankruptcy — Learn about the process of filing bankruptcy.
- Avoiding foreclosure and removing mortgages — We can help you keep your home and can often remove second mortgages.
- Your credit after bankruptcy — Some people fear that bankruptcy will ruin their credit. Strangely enough, our clients’ credit scores often improve after filing for bankruptcy, as their debt-to-income becomes zero.
- Bankruptcy for small-business owners — If you are a sole proprietor, you can get debt relief and keep your business through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business bankruptcy — Learn about the process of discharging business debts through bankruptcy.
- Taxes and bankruptcy — If you owe back taxes or tax penalties, we can often use Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy to significantly decrease and sometimes eliminate your tax burden while immediately stopping the interest and penalties that are eating you alive.
- Student loans — Although student loans are not generally dischargeable, we may be able to lower your monthly payments or get you a multiyear deferment.
- Medical bills — You can discharge medical bills while still obtaining medical treatment.
- Wage garnishment and creditor harassment — We can stop debt collection agencies and give you peace of mind.
- Keep your property — You keep your property — including your car, house and personal possessions.
Our clients often wonder which of their debts can be discharged, and what property they will be able to keep. The answer to both inquiries is usually: much more than you might think. We have been doing this for more than 20 years and know the bankruptcy laws. We will work to help you obtain maximum debt relief, while enabling you to keep as much of your property as possible.
Free Consultation With a Lawyer · San Francisco Debt Collection
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.