John D. Raymond Esq.
John's seventeen years of working exclusively in the area of consumer bankruptcy with over 10,000 satisfied clients cases make him one of the most experienced attorneys in his field.
He began his career as a managing attorney for one of the largest bankruptcy firms in California. In 1995, he started his own firm, The Bankruptcy Center of John D. Raymond. Some of John’s accomplishments include:
- An extremely high success rate for plan confirmations and Chapter 7 discharges.
- Vast experience fighting both the IRS and state tax authorities—and winning.
- Membership in the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
John graduated from Lewis and Clark Law School in 1987, where he was a recipient of the Jaureguy Grant, an award given to the three most promising students. Prior to that, he attended Tufts University as well as Choate.
When not practicing bankruptcy, John enjoys spending time with his family and cycling competitively.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law (Student Loan) 100%
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: Recipient, Jaureguy Grant
- Tufts University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member